Hiyaw Tesfa (Living Hope) Spiritual Ministry chiefessays.net is a Christian interdenominational ministry which transmits the Gospel of the Kingdom through different types of media. In 1987 when the first Board met in Nairobi Day Star University, Valley Road campus the name Hiyaw Tesfa came to existence. The founding committee adopted 1Peter 1:3 as a foundation for this ministry.
“Blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus dissertation help us Christ, who according to His great has caused us to be born again to a LIVING HOPE through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
Now a day the ministry is broadcasting radio spiritual programs in two languages for Seven days in a week. The programs are transmitting through different types of Medias like radio, internet, face book and pal-talk.
Hiyaw Tesfa has it’s own by lows and different types of regulations, policies. The ministry was registered by the ministry of Justice.
To see believers who are converted and became disciples of Lord Jesus Christ by listening the word of God through different types of media in horn of Africa.
The mission of Hiyaw Tesfa is according to Matthew 28:19 to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus to every unbeliever and making to be disciple of the Lord. Therefore is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus to the widest possible audience, and, help in building the local church in Ethiopia. This takes place by producing sound biblical teachings, and follow-up of listeners in major Ethiopian languages.
Statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired and authoritative Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of universe, who eternally exists in the three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. His virgin birth, sinless life, redemptive death, bodily resurrection, presents exaltation at God’s right hand and the blessed hope of His personal return.
- We believe that all men have sinned and therefore are guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
- We believe that through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ, God in love provided atonement for sin, so that through repentance and saving faith in Christ, man is delivered from the judgment of God and is born again into life eternal.
- We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit, who works in men to bring them to salvation through Christ and who dwells in believers, equipping and empowering them for lives of holiness and fruitful service.
- We believe that the Church is comprised of all true believers and that the mission of the Church, with Christ as its head, is to communicate the Gospel of Christ to the entire world.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the everlasting punishment of unbelievers and the everlasting blessedness of believers in the presence of Christ.